1. You will be bored, as you are already deeply surrendered to your relationship with your desires. You know what you want, you feel confident and comfortable expressing your every desire, and you’re ready, able and willing to receive the abundance that comes as a result. In fact, sometimes it seems like magic, just how naturally things come to you and how life goes your way.
2. You will find this frivolous, as you’ve already mastered the skill of Having Fun No Matter What. You smile and sing when you’re stuck in traffic. You rarely complain about your kids or your husband, and challenges at work uplift you. You are so full of joy that you practically glow, and your friends often comment on how you seem to have such a good time, no matter what.
3. You will be turned off because you’ll find the teachings around sensuality and pleasure so basic. You’re already having all the sex you can possibly have, you are fully “cliterate,” and you never feel shame or guilt about your natural sensuality. In fact, you are often asked about how you move with such grace and energy, and have such a hot relationship, after all these years together.
4. You’ll want to drop out because you find all this talk about flirting so boring and elementary. After all, you regularly flirt just for the sheer joy of it. You feel so confident and comfortable in your skin, and whenever you want, you create a playful repartee that has all those around you feel the same. It’s often commented to you that you light up a room by your sheer presence.
5. You’ll want a refund because when the class starts talking about how to have a natural “glow” and how to feel beautiful in your own skin regardless of your age, size, body shape, etc., you’ll think, “I’ve SO got that mastered.” When you get up in the morning, you look in the mirror and say, “Damn, I’m one fine fox,” and it just makes no sense for you to be learning more about radiating your natural beauty. That’s so 1999, you think to yourself.
6. You’ll feel quite upset with all the talk about owning your dark side. You don’t want to learn from your anger, or own your negative feelings. The idea of getting a handle on the amazing power available to you, by owning your dark emotions and living an ever transforming and evolving life, is just not something you’re interested in.
7. You’ve got men handled, and don’t know what all the fuss is about. Your partner or husband regularly rubs your feet, asks how he can serve you, and cooks and cleans on command. You’ve got all the men in your life that you want, love your sex life, and you can’t remember the last time a complaint left your lips.
8. You’re already overflowing, so there is just no point in learning about inviting and receiving abundance. In fact, your life is a downright regular cornucopia of plentitude, where you never feel lack of any kind, and all of your big dreams easily and naturally come true. You think to yourself frequently, “what’s all the fuss about, really? Why do so many women seem to struggle so much?”
So there you have it, Sister. If this sounds like you, I truly DO NOT want you in Virtual Pleasure Boot Camp. I do, however, want you to tell me your secrets in the comments! 🙂
For the rest of us, I invite you to join me as we plunge headlong into the eight Womanly Arts, starting in 2 weeks. We will take a practical, detailed dive into applying the Arts together, week by week, to create spectacular and extraordinary lives.
This course will completely recharge and recreate every cell in your soul, as you step into the fall—whether you’re new to this work, or a grad looking for a refresh. Every year, students tell me the best stories and extraordinary brags about their breakthroughs as a result.
If you’re feeling intrigued and want to know more, hop on a call tonight. I’m leading a live Intro and you can ask me questions live. RSVP and get all the details here.
Or, give a call to Lauren at the Palace. She’s a course grad, and she’ll help you figure out if this is a fit for you, or not. (212) 787 2411 ext 1.
P.S. Tonight’s Intro call starts at 5pm PT / 8pm ET. Get the dial-in details here.