Do not be frightened of my Inner Circlets. In this photo, they were in the midst of making a hilarious art project out of that inner voice of judgment that haunts every woman, and calling it out to play.
What you know, can’t hurt you!
We had the most crazy fun event at The Palace designed around our brand new topic called The Pleasure Diet.
You know how we are as women–even though we KNOW it is good for us, we resist pleasure with every cell of our being.
When you have a gang of 75 sisters, all on a pleasure diet with you, it is waaaay more difficult to resist.
And think about all the things we do if we lack pleasure: overeat, drink too much, feel depressed and unattractive, etc.
So, after a night of deep celebration of ourselves, our bodies, our weight, and our beauty at the last live event, we are all officially on The Pleasure Diet.
Here it is, custom-designed especially for Inner Circle: your sneak peek into The School of Womanly Arts’ hottest, newest creation.
Please join us, just for a month, and report back!
The Pleasure Diet (diet: from Latin diaeta, “way of life”)
1. Spring clean every day on your body.
2. Every day, approve of and appreciate your body, in the mirror, and kiss the parts you dislike (or have a hard time loving).
3. Get off at least three times per week.
4. Every day press your pleasure edge by getting yourself out in the world publicly; take yourself out to lunch, or dinner, or a social event.
6. Dress hot every day.
7. Every first bite of any snack or meal is Courtesan eating—savor, don’t chew until it melts away into your body. Then continue eating…
Inner Circle Fall 2011 has officially sold out, and we are already 2/3 of the way full for IC Spring 2012, which kicks off in February! If you are a Mastery graduate and would like to be placed on the waiting list, please call The Palace at 212-787-2411 x1.
With so much love and pleasure,