Regena is a sought-after speaker on the empowerment of women and is grateful for all invitations to collaborate, but her rigorous teaching schedule requires her to be selective with her yeses — because a yes from Regena is a whole-hearted, all-in hell yes.
How to up your chances of a hell yes:
- Media interviews are Regena’s favorite — printed press, television, online video, podcasts, radio
- She is at ease in front of a large, enthusiastic audience (live, in-press, or online)
- Good, thoughtful questions from interviewers familiar with her work turn her on (see below for some speaking topics)
- If you’re a designer with clothes or jewelry you’d like Regena’s stylist to consider for an event because you’ve studied her style and think she and her audience will enjoy it, that’s fun!
Easy no thank-yous:
- Requests to be affiliates, to promote a product or service in exchange for money — on the rare occasion that The School of Womanly Arts recommends a book, product, or service, it’s because Regena is intimately familiar with it and loves it herself
- Similarly, requests for us to email The School of Womanly Arts community about something you’re offering (either paid or unpaid) — our newsletter is educational in spirit, not promotional
- Interviews with “promotional requirements” — if we do a great interview together, we’ll probably want to share it with our community in some way, but never agree to interviews that require us to share
- Even the most wonderful opportunity if it doesn’t fit with Regena’s schedule
Something else entirely:
School of Womanly Arts is keen to hear about the creative, inspiring, original work of women, especially by women whose voices the dominant culture oppresses — women of color, transgender women, women with disabilities … Although it may not be appropriate for an interview or marketing collaboration — and due to volume, unfortunately, we cannot promise a response — if there’s something you think we should check out because it comes from a woman you think we should know, please share in the form below in the field for “Anything else you would like to tell us?” No promises, but we may find a way to share it with the School of Womanly Arts community.